Salg i København
The Area Account Manager is responsible for the development and execution of plans, strategies and other activities. This position is accountable for leading the overall management of sales strategies, activities, operations and budgets associated with accelerate growth and increase our value offering to gain profitable market share and expand the market. The Area Account Managers role is also key in connecting East and West DK and working close with the Clinical Support Team to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled. The Area Account Manager reports to the Sales Manager.
Key responsibilities / Task:
Your Key responsibilities:
- P&L responsibility for the region including the organization and its activities.
- Planning and executing the sales and marketing strategy to bring profitable growth exceeding the market and in line with the Nordic and EMEA strategy.
- Gain and retain strong relationships with relevant KOL´s and other strategically important customers at all levels.
- Occasionally clinical and technical support to customers.
- Lead and shape the tender process in line with the company tender strategy and gain strong relationships with relevant purchasers.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager, clinical and marketing teams to develop innovative activities to gain profitable market share and differentiate from competition, including planning and implementation of value-added activities.