Kollegie i København
Maersk is set to be the global integrated logistics carrier of choice. A large part of that responsibility comes to the supply chain management platform. Although supply chain is traditionally an asset heavy business; a new wave of digital innovation has meant that assets alone are no longer differentiators.
Customers are asking for more visibility and deeper integration with their supply chain capabilities. The capabilities we offer is what is really going to make us stand apart. Maersk’s supply chain platform team is on an ambitious journey to build truly world class supply chain management capabilities which provide our global client list the flexibility they seek.
Given the size and scale of our operations this team will have the responsibility to
• Build new and enhance existing supply chain management capabilities
• Simplify our portfolio technology stack by untangling dependencies
• Evolving architecture by removing excessive component responsibilities
• Bake in stability & resilience features
• Gracefully retire legacy applications
This is an extremely exciting time to join a growing and dynamic team that solves some of the toughest problems in the industry and builds the future of trade & logistics.
Maersk’s Technology organisation offers a unique opportunity to impact global trade via the largest container shipping company in the world. In our Copenhagen offic...