Hr og personale i København
We are looking for a HR Generalist to join Global Office HR in Copenhagen.
This role will primarily support the HR Business Partners for Global Office in delivering a proactive and flexible HR service to all employees and line managers, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, documented policies and employment legislation.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Work with the HR Business Partners to improve HR operational efficiencies and contribute to a seamless employee cycle across the global organization and delivering the highest HR standards
- Support with general HR queries and use communication channels to answer questions and provide relevant information about employee cycle
- Coordinate and support organizational changes; create contract amendment and system updates
- Support the Global Office HR team with HR administration and a variety of ad hoc HR tasks and projects
- Support administration process related to on- and off boarding
- Support with Performance & Reward processes, such as Annual Salary Review
- Ensure Employee Handbook and HR related pages on Pandora Intranet is up to date
- Map and update existing policies in partnership with expertise partners to develop new policies and procedures to best support the business and its people
- Provide HR advice to Line Managers about specific people cases ...