Frontendudvikling i København
Siteimprove is looking for a senior front-end developer to strengthen one of our Engineering teams. You'll be working with TypeScript and React as part of a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and accessibility experts.
You'll help shape a design system with a broad component library, industry-leading accessibility standards, and a style guide featuring clear and helpful documentation. The design system is actively used by designers and developers on teams working on features within and across our products. Our current focus is on enhancing the accessibility, composability, and documentation of our components.
What you'll be doing
- Write, review, and maintain code written in SASS, TypeScript, and React.
- Lead the implementation of complex UI components used across a SaaS platform with multiple products and cross-cutting features.
- Collaborate with the other design team members to ensure components live up to our standards when it comes to aesthetics, usability, API design, documentation, and accessibility.
- Actively support users of the design system by answering questions and handling requests for new or updated components.
- Create component documentation and help maintain the general documentation of the design system.
- Work on the content, styling, and functionality of the design system’s style guide.
- Work on front-end build tooling, u...